Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.


Monday, March 22, 2010

The Ultimate Judge

"May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. "



As we go through life, we come across obstacles that have to be conquered. Bills have to be paid when we don't have the money, people come in and out of our lives and we're not exactly sure their purpose, and sometimes friends, co-workers, and acquaintances act in ways that instill extra, confusing thoughts in our feeble minds.



In five days, I will be celebrating yet another birthday. With this wisdom that comes with age, I've come to realize that people and certain circumstances have to be forgiven. It is easy to make a list of the people who have wronged us, but when it comes down to it, I, myself am the ultimate judge of my life. I am the one who needs to forgive myself. One shouldn't worry about the "what-ifs" or the things that could've been. Everything happens for a reason, and if we truely want to make a difference, we should work on the one thing that we truely have control of... ourselves.



I, nor anyone else, can go through life feeling sorry for ourselves because things haven't worked out the way we want. God is in complete control. However, our actions, words, and thoughts reflect the way we feel about the life-plan that has been gifted to us. That is exactly what life is, a gift. And we should treat it that way in every aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment